geotechnerd

Monday, June 12, 2006

South Korea 2 - 1 Togo

South Korea vs Togo was a really fantastic game! The seat I had claimed to be 'Restricted view', but as you can see from the photo this was not at all the case. I was sitting very close to where the cameras film the game and had perhaps one of the best seats in the house!! The atmosphere was amazing! The Korean fans are the loudest I have ever encountered and I left the game with my ears ringing like after a rock concert! It was fantastic! The game itself was very exciting as you may knoew if you watched it yourself and I cannot wait for the next one in Berlin between Ukraine and Tunisia. I'll be down near a corner flag so if you are able to watch the game look out for my New Zealand Silver Fern Flag!!

Auf Wierderhören


PS I am only able to upload one photo due to time restrictions and slow internet. However I am now contactable on my mobile phone on +491624935895. It now costs mee nothing tro recieve calls and texts but unfortunately costs me about twice NZ calling rates so I will not use it frequently.

1 Comments:

  • We watched the first England game at a BBQ, but we arrived late so missed the only goal. I get the feeling we didn't really miss all that much, tho. Then we watched the Mexico-Iran game in a pub with a Mexican guy. Mexico won 3-1, hoorah! I am supporting Mexico because that's the team I won in the sweepstake at work. Ole!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 14, 2006 4:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home