geotechnerd

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fiji 2005!

Alrighty, now that I have my blog back up and running I'm going to use it to publish the exploits and adventures encountered on my recent holiday to Beachcomber Island Resort in Fiji!!

That's right, we stayed here:


Needless to say it was afantastic holiday and I'll publish what I did one day at a time. That's one day's worth of holiday at a time, hopefully I'll be able to publish a post every day, but I'll just have to do my best.

In all situations I'll be publishing significantly smaller photos that I actually took and if you want to see further detail just let me know. You can, as always, click on the photos to see a bigger image, but I do have even better ones stored on my computer.

Without further adue, Fiji, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home