geotechnerd

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Pyjama Exam Day

Mood: Happy
Music: Billy Idol - White Wedding

I've now completed three exams, one each morning Tuesday - Thursday. My second exam was a lot better than expected, instead of having the entire event being held in the middle of a black man ghetto gangster rapist conference as expected it was actually pretty good. There was only one question that had a big scary black man and I could choose five out of six questions also skipped it. There was one other smaller black man that jumped out of a seemingly innocuous question, but other than that the steel underwear managed to fend off all other attacks.

This mornings exam was the Pyjama exam. I've been saying for a while now that I'll go to my last ever exam in pyjamas. Well it wasn't my last exam ever, but it was the second to last seeing as the last one will be followed by celebrations that would be awkward by wearing pyjamas. So with many an odd look I wandered off to Uni to the amusement of my classmates and actually left early as it was such a good exam!



The only potential downside is that I can't help but think that all the potential for crappyness that I've missed in these three exams is going to come to a head in the last one.......lets hope not.

So no more work today, and tomorrow I'll get stuck into some more study for my FINAL EXAM EVER on Monday.

AND I'm not running for president in the US elections in a week so I should be able to get plenty done.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home