geotechnerd

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I down, only one slightly latino man so far (no black men)

Mood: Positive
Music: The Beatles - Hard Days Night

First exam today, construction management. It went pretty well, I thought it was a fair exam (of course I would think that as it went well) and most other people agreed with me on that one. Studied like a madman this afternoon and evening before tommorrows exam. I fear there may be many black men forth coming there, I do, however have a set of steel underwear (cheat sheet) so I might yet survive.

For anyone reading this that has no idea what I mean by numbers of black men, it's an in joke, not meant to be racist.

mmmm milo and bikkies

Ever noticed how The Beatles really don't sound like they've had a "hard days night"? The song sounds far to energetic, maybe a "slightly difficult days night"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home