geotechnerd

Friday, October 22, 2004

"When will the hurting stop?"

Mood: Spaced Out (from to much work, not drugs)
Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge

A famous line from that thing about the cartoon cavemen living in the technological dinosaur age from Eek The Cat on Saturday mornings. I'm refering to the pain of forcing ones self to study. But, unlike the caveman dude, I know it will soon be over - 230 hours away......

Tried to find a Hamvegas flat today on TradeMe. Emailed one place which seemed nice as it has three girls (21, 21 and 20) who are looking for two guys. They're one student and two full time workers and they live near a pub. What more could one want? The downside was the rent was $65 per week which undoubtable means the place is a hole. But we'll see, I still have a couple of months to find a place and there are tons of flats on TradeMe, I imagine there are even more in the paper etc. in Hamtown.



Sometimes I wish I was Duffman, but not much.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home